Monday, February 25, 2008

From Lion Country to Tar Heel Country: Moving to UNC

I've accepted a position at The University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill, and join the School of Government as an Instructional Analyst on March 15th, 2008.

I look forward to increased opportunities to work closely with faculty to improve teaching and learning, and to discovering more about the School's unique mission.

...did I mention the NC should be a bit warmer than PA, though I will truly miss Central PA's "mountains", beautiful rural countryside and snow!

1 comment:

Cole Camplese said...

Congrats! You'll do great things in Tar Heel country. I lived in Raleigh for a year after College and really did love it. Being part of a community like Chapel Hill is a really good thing -- it is sort of like State College only with great weather and basketball! All the best!

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 3.0 License.